Removing gel polish from your nails is easy and it doesn’t require too much effort. What you just need is the BLUESKY Remove & Revive Kit. Everything you need to have on hand is there. Follow the steps below:
- Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
- Take a Removal Wrap and open it. Place your nail inside and wrap the packaging around your finger. Repeat the process for all your nails and leave them for 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the Removal Wraps off and gently scrape the gel off with an orangewood stick.
- Tidy up with your buffer any gel polish remaining.
- Wipe away any debris with a BLUESKY Cleanser Wipe.
- Following that, get ready to prepare your nails for your next manicure. File your nails to the desired shape.
- Nourish with Cuticle Oil and you are all set!